Thursday, April 3, 2008

Final Thoughts

I enjoyed this semester of Project Play, even though I did the crash course and completed it in a few days. I think many of the applications have potential use in libraries and it's just a matter of finding the time and resources to make use of them.

Regarding the question of curiosity, I think I'm a curious person in certain aspects. I'm very interested in psychology and often wonder what makes people behave the way they do. However, I know I'm not very curious about technology. I think it has to do with the amount of free time I have and also the fact that I'm not willing to spend money on technology until it has proven itself. It probably also has to do with my social circle and the fact that none of my friends are that interested in technology as a hobby.

It's been fun to play around and discover new tools, but it's been easier to do this as a group rather than on my own because the people behind Project Play have chosen the best of the bunch to highlight. Thanks for all of your hard work!

No comments: