Monday, December 10, 2007

Summary

I'm happy I finished Semester 1. I've learned a lot and I was especially glad to have gotten the experience with Flickr, since it's one of the 2.0 applications I hear mentioned most often. It was probably the most time consuming lesson for me, but well worth it. It is probably also the one that patrons are most likely to be interested in and need assistance with.

I'm very proud of my staff members for participating in Project Play. I know it wasn't always easy, but most of them stuck with it and have successfully finished Semester 1. Way to go!

I'm looking forward to Semester 2, and hope to do a better job of keeping up. I should at least be able to complete week 1 on time, since I've been using IM for a while now.

Thanks to Winnefox, OWLS, and SCLS for coordinating this. You've done a great job!

No comments: